I hope you had a great 2022 and thank you for trusting us with your website. Web Hosting + Support clients are our first priority and we value your business. Our goal is to provide affordable, yet comprehensive website management on the best, fastest hosting available so you don’t have to worry about your website’s security, speed and backups.
We have some important updates regarding Web Hosting + Support Plans with Hatchback Creative.
Inflation has hit us all hard and our business is no exception. Nearly every license fee we pay to operate the business went up this year. However, in 2022, we also underwent major systems upgrades, and reconfigured our plans to fit different needs, while adding services and products bundled with your hosting plan.
1. New plan structures
We now have the Gold and Silver plans. Within each, you only pay for the resources that you need. Gold is great for larger more complex sites. Silver is great for smaller sites, but still includes all the essentials and a high speed server.
2. What’s new in your products and services
- Server upgrades! Both servers were upgraded. The Gold Plan is on a dedicated server with WP Engine, which received a performance upgrade in 2022. Silver Plan websites jumped from a shared hosting plan on InMotion to a dedicated server on Siteground. This was a huge upgrade in speed and performance. In addition, Silver plan websites now have some new features including daily automatic backups with one-click restoration and staging environments.
- Pay for only the storage you need. Gold plans include 10GB of storage. Silver plans include 5GB of storage. This is plenty for the vast majority of websites. Additional storage is available in increments of $5 per 5GB per month.
- Priority support. As an Agency Partner with both WP Engine and Siteground, we have access to priority support if there’s an issue with your website. In addition, Web Hosting + Support clients receive priority support from Hatchback.
- Access to SE Ranking SEO tools. Let us know if you would like a complimentary SEO audit, site health check, and keyword ranking report to see how your website is ranking in organic search.
- Complimentary Google Analytics update from Universal Analytics (UA) to GA4. Google is retiring Universal Analytics this year. In 2023, we will update all Analytics accounts for Web Hosting + Support clients and updating the tracking code on your website.
3. What’s unchanged and still awesome
- Daily automatic backups. Daily automatic backups with one-click restoration if a meteor hits your website (it happens)
- Staging environments. Staging environment for building a new site or storing an old site now available for all plans.
- Quarterly manual updates. Once a quarter, we go through and manually update the plugins and WordPress core on your site to keep the site secure and running fast. If something breaks, we work to debug it and will notify you of any other potential issues.
- SSL certificate. Keeps your website secure and protects your user’s data from identity theft.
- No long term contract. Cancel anytime.
4. 2023 Labor Rates
Labor rates for any new website projects in 2023 are $95/hr., billed monthly.
Thanks again for trusting your website with Hatchback Creative. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.